MATTHEW J. ROSS
Matthew specializes in all areas of insurance defense litigation, general litigation and estate planning.
- Member of the CWRU Mock Trial and Moot Court Panels
- Editor-in-chief of the Canada-U.S. Law Institute Journal
- Associate Editor of CWRU Journal of International Law
- 2002 Outstanding Senior Award at The Ohio State University
- 2001 NFA National Champion of Extemporaneous Speaking
Professional and Community Activities
Matthew is a Pupil in the Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court and a member of the New York State Bar Associations.